Please read our Annual Admissions Notice and our Admissions Policy
(A hard copy of both may be obtained from the office upon request)
Please note there are 3 categories for enrolment:
1. Junior Infants: September 2023
2. Senior Infants - 6th Class : September 2023
3. Transfer to all classes during current school year.
Choose the appropriate section below.
Junior Infant Applications - September 2023
Applicants will need to complete the following application form:
They will also need to provide the following:
Original birth certificate. (A copy will be made and original returned).
Proof of address: Applicants need to provide 2 of the following:
- Utility bill i.e. Electricity, Gas, Phone bill ONLY). Original will be copied by office staff. I Contact the school office for more information).
- Current Car or Home insurance policy that shows your address
- A document issued by a government department that shows your address
- A current balancing statement from Revenue
- A Social Insurance document (that shows your address)
Applications will not be considered valid until all necessary documentation has been supplied.
Applications for Senior Infants - 6th Class: School Year September 2023
Applications for classes other than Junior Infants are processed as per our Admissions Policy above.
Please complete this enrolment form:
Please note that applications will not be accepted until 3rd May 2023. (see Admissions Statement above).
Transfers / Applications during the current school year
Appllications for transfers during the current school year are processed under the terms of our Admissions policy above.
Please complete this following transfer application form: